Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Guess who's back.....

"If you win....you live to fight again"  Cee Lo from Goodie Mob


Yes, yes, YES, it has been quite a while since I have written.  Not because I didn't want to but because I was afraid of what I may write.  Haha!  I can laugh now but October and November...well mostly October was a whirlwind of emotion!  First of all, I had to be evacuated from my 1st apartment because of a sinkhole, lived in a 5 star hotel for a month without access to my things at my old apartment because it was technically condemned, and not to mention the adjustments I was making at school.  I literally felt for a while like I was at my breaking point, but that same quiet voice that told me to leave the familiar behind was telling me....keep going, I got you...things are going to get better because I deemed it so...  So........I kept going waking up every morning with the feelings of doubt, failure, and insecurity but I kept going.  Around November, I moved into my nice highrise apartment and things finally began to settle.  The students in my classes began to call me Ms. Adria instead of Miss Miss and a smile began to sneak out every once in a while. 

Tonight, while working out and thinking of home, the song containing this blog's title played, and I began to smile.  Today is one day, and tomorrow is one more...live everyday knowing the battle has already been won......

Ok.....on a side note....I will charge my camera battery so I can take pics...they are coming soon!!  So since I don't have pics....I am going to share some of my favorite quotes from my board on Pinterest that keeps me going during the peaceful and stressful times of this adventure!

Do more of what makes you awesome.          Believe this 100%

Words of wisdom.                Believe in yourself...

.      needed this reminder...

better                      Every. Day.

                      Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment